22 October 2007

Monday musings


Today is a "rainy, cool breezy, wear your comfy clothes with a messy ponytail, drink hot tea, eat candy corn because it now seems like fall and you want to celebrate childhood, watch a movie then ready books under a blanket, jump on the couch or bed" kind of day.

An artsy Stephen shot -"oh, love it" as Nora would say. The pic is of some sunflowers I bought last week. Sunflowers are a fun, friendly, bold flower. I love them, too.

Last week we joined Stephen for lunch at the University of Dallas. It was great to get out of the house and see him during the day. I definitely plan on adding that to my "list of things to do when I start to go stir crazy."

Our little girl is starting to loose her baby look.

This guy is growing into a new look as well; his own look, too, as he doesn't really resemble Nora at all as a baby.

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Joseph is getting so long--he'll be a tall man! :)

That shelfari thing sounds interesting. It's a little overwhelming to me to start thinking of all my "favorite" books but I guess I could just start with some of them and then add, eh? I'll have to do that. Sharing books/ book ideas is always fun.