"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
I'm a little jealous that it is even cold enough for you to need a coat. We went for a bike ride on Sunday and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Hard to get in the Christmas spirit when the weather is in the 80s :-) You have two very cute kids!
Hey Sarah, They are sooo cute!!! i miss them soo much!! i love the first pic.I miss you all very much!~Jen
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm a little jealous that it is even cold enough for you to need a coat. We went for a bike ride on Sunday and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Hard to get in the Christmas spirit when the weather is in the 80s :-) You have two very cute kids!
Hey Sarah,
They are sooo cute!!! i miss them soo much!! i love the first pic.
I miss you all very much!
~Jen
Post a Comment