Wow! Today is the last day of June. "They" say time flies when you're having fun. It's true. We head down to Tennessee on Saturday. I hope our trip goes as well as the drive up to Indiana. It was a dream. We drove through the night, Stephen and I were alert, the kids slept (even through fuel stops!), and we only had to stop once for breakfast (yummy Cracker Barrel fare). We've had a fantastic visit, and more excitement planned for our last week. Good times. Here are a couple pics from yesterday. Don't I have beautiful siblings?
"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
30 June 2008
June post
Wow! Today is the last day of June. "They" say time flies when you're having fun. It's true. We head down to Tennessee on Saturday. I hope our trip goes as well as the drive up to Indiana. It was a dream. We drove through the night, Stephen and I were alert, the kids slept (even through fuel stops!), and we only had to stop once for breakfast (yummy Cracker Barrel fare). We've had a fantastic visit, and more excitement planned for our last week. Good times. Here are a couple pics from yesterday. Don't I have beautiful siblings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment