"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
Yea:) Now it shows up on my google reader and I don't have to remember to check for updates. Happy birthday to both your little ones. Maybe I'll see you Sunday. If not, blessings on your travels and we'll catch up next time!
Huh. I hadn't even realized it had gone private. I guess I just assumed you quit having interesting things to say :-)(This would be a downside of my using an RSS reader, I suppose...)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yea:) Now it shows up on my google reader and I don't have to remember to check for updates. Happy birthday to both your little ones. Maybe I'll see you Sunday. If not, blessings on your travels and we'll catch up next time!
Huh. I hadn't even realized it had gone private. I guess I just assumed you quit having interesting things to say :-)
(This would be a downside of my using an RSS reader, I suppose...)
Post a Comment