"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
Sarah, your pictures are wonderful. I really enjoyed looking through all of them and seeing how big Norah and Joseph are getting. I wish we had been able to make it to the wedding to see you all there. Anyway, thanks for posting these!
Great pictures! Can you pass on your new address to me so we can send you a CHristmas Card? My email is kerri.witten@gmail.com
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sarah, your pictures are wonderful. I really enjoyed looking through all of them and seeing how big Norah and Joseph are getting. I wish we had been able to make it to the wedding to see you all there. Anyway, thanks for posting these!
Great pictures! Can you pass on your new address to me so we can send you a CHristmas Card? My email is kerri.witten@gmail.com
Post a Comment