"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
Awesome! Joseph will love having a little brother :-)
Hmmm...Girl, boy, boy....I know from experience that that's a nice family combination :) Congrats!
I am SO excited!!!!!!!!! It's just like James and Elizabeth. :) Love you!! ~Abby
Congratulations!! :-)
Congratulations! :-)
YAY for baby boys!! Congratulations!
That is wonderful news! We are so happy for you all, especially Joseph.
Very cool! :-) Congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awesome! Joseph will love having a little brother :-)
Hmmm...Girl, boy, boy....I know from experience that that's a nice family combination :) Congrats!
I am SO excited!!!!!!!!! It's just like James and Elizabeth. :) Love you!!
~Abby
Congratulations!! :-)
Congratulations! :-)
YAY for baby boys!! Congratulations!
That is wonderful news! We are so happy for you all, especially Joseph.
Very cool! :-) Congrats!
Post a Comment