"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
01 February 2010
Not much time for the blog these days.
I relate more and more to women who tell me "enjoy these days because before you know it they're grown up." I blinked and Isaiah turned 3 months! We are so grateful for our happy, healthy boy. He weighed in at 15 lb.s, 9 oz. and measured 24.5 in. at his appointment last week. One of my projects for tomorrow is to pack up his 3-6 mo. clothes and pull out 6-9 mo. stuff. Slow down, chunka munka! Hope you enjoy some pics from our photo shoot today :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isaiah is a "chunka munka" ... albeit an adorable one! Love the "horse" outfit on him ... and Joseph's shirt, too! Of course, the "princess" looks as cute as ever! Love and miss you all!
Mom
Aww, I love the pictures!! Miss you all!
SO CUTE!! I miss y'all! <3
Post a Comment