"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
18 January 2006
End of the Spear
I cried just watching the trailer. I can't wait to see the movie (opening Friday) and plan to obtain the documentary, Beyond the Gates of Splendor, through Netflix.
You'll have to let me know how the movie is. I'm not sure yet if I want to watch it because the trailer seemed intense and I don't know if I'm up for a movie like that anytime soon. Sigh ...
1 comment:
You'll have to let me know how the movie is. I'm not sure yet if I want to watch it because the trailer seemed intense and I don't know if I'm up for a movie like that anytime soon. Sigh ...
Post a Comment