22 June 2006

Snapshots of life...


Who, me? (I can't decide if she was being artistc or vengeful. She loves to tear kleenox into pieces and arrange them around the room...of course, I have been wiping her runny nose every other minute for the past week driving us both crazy, so maybe she'd decided enough of that!)

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Yum! Nora discovers blueberries. I love the sound she makes when she eats food she really likes :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww,she looks so cute in her little bikini.

Janice Phillips said...

lol...she is so cute, she could do an ad for Kleenix. At least it's not crayons on the walls!

Mark and Erin said...

Sarah, I have a strange question. :-) Do you remember where you got your wedding invitations? You recommended the site to me, so that's what we used. Now a friend wants to know where we got ours, and for the life of me I can't remember what the website was called. If you remember, could you leave it in a comment on our blog?? Thank you!:-)