21 August 2006

The rest is still unwritten...

We leave tomorrow. I have that Natasha Bedingfield song running through my head. It seems to fit. I am excited and comforted to know that God knows what all our tomorrows hold. I'm signing off now, and will update on the other side (of the Atlantic).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, weird, I was just humming that song before I came to your blog...anyways, I hope you guys have a safe trip and all goes well. We're praying for ya!

myinkwell said...

love you guys. have FUN!!!!!!!!!

The Wileyman said...

Well, have a good trip.

Kaitlyn said...

I actually broke down and got a blog...
Have fun seeing the sites in Europe!

Alaina said...

We wish you all the best as you make your move! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Sarah I connected to your blog through Leah. Nora has grown so much since we saw her last year at the Alumni events. It sounds as if you guys are embarking on some wonderful and exciting travels! I would love to keep in touch. I have started a blog as well. I think I stole your template! ;-)