Weàre alive and well and Iàm typing on a funky European keyboard that Iàm too tired or too lazy to master.
Romantic version of the past 12 days:
Weàve been touring some of the most awesome places in Europe...seeing sights and tasting food I never thought Iàd experience. The history and beauty in each street is amazing!
Less romantic version:
Weàre backpacking through foreign countries where we donàt speak the languages and hadnàt made prior reservations with a one-year-old and two backpacks containing the few clothes that we will wear for 25 days (Iàm sick of washing clothes in the sink btw!). Iàve lost count of the number of times Stephen and I have looked at each other and said "weàre crazy!" But, as I said, I never thought I would have this opportunity, so Iàm just soaking it all in and having the time of my life!
5 comments:
HEY! I'm so glad to hear you're alive and well! Woohoo! Well, i'm doing great too for the most part...trying to get over a cold though! Read my xanga for more updates. I miss you soooo much! Love you!
aaaahhhhh!!! sounds awesome!!! amazing!! :) looking back i'm sure you'll love it! ha hahaaa but right now...yeah, not so much on the washing clothes in the sink and letting them air dry! :-D
totally been there done that! i'm glad y'all are doing well!!!! have FUN!!! <3 cindy
You guys rock! I know it must be challenging to travel with a baby but I'm sure in the end you'll be so glad you had these experiences. You will always remember these days with fondness.
I look forward to hearing more about what countries you visited and seeing PICTURES!
Amy
Blimey, mates! Sounds as though ye be havin' a rollicking good time. Fair winds, and beware the reefs!
You ARE crazy, but it's amazing! Don't forget to see the Cathedral, Sacre Coeur in Paris, and the Roman ruins, if you get the chance!
Post a Comment