"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
That is fabulous. I'm glad that Nora is learning early that the thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. :)
Awwww! She is sooo adorable! I miss you all so much!
she's a cutie! Hey, you need to change "about us" and say ou have a 4 year old princess and a 2 year old little man". And also you need to update...have any pictures from when Jeremy and Sarah were there?
she is so cute!!well sarah if you are to be a real princess you have to wear a white scarf :) miss you all SO much!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is fabulous. I'm glad that Nora is learning early that the thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. :)
Awwww! She is sooo adorable! I miss you all so much!
she's a cutie! Hey, you need to change "about us" and say ou have a 4 year old princess and a 2 year old little man". And also you need to update...have any pictures from when Jeremy and Sarah were there?
she is so cute!!well sarah if you are to be a real princess you have to wear a white scarf :) miss you all SO much!!!!!
Post a Comment