11 October 2009

Ready


Yep, I'm "looking ready" at 38 weeks. Feeling ready, too... Ideal week as far as schedule goes is next week though, so I guess I'm hoping for that. But I have to say, I wouldn't complain if it's sooner!

Friends (most of the time :)

Joseph Stephen

Nora Kathryn

To go along with my "ready" theme for this post, I'll add that I was sooooo ready for fall, and it has finally arrived. It was one of God's good gifts to me last week.

7 comments:

Megan said...

You don't look 38 weeks pregnant at all! You just look radiant. :)
Love Joseph's ensemble -- he looks like a little boy version of his dad. Presh.

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

I can't wait to see y'all and the baby!! You look beautiful!

Kaitlyn said...

Love your new haircut!

And...those pictures of the kids...my heart just melted :)

I don't know if I can wait until Jan. or Feb. to see you all!

Anita said...

Sarah, you look so lovely! And the kids look very nice too...what a very handsome little man, and quickly-growing-up pretty little lady!

Undeserving said...

All the best as you wait out the countdown. That is a lovely picture of you, BTW! We're 33 weeks along and I'm already praying for patience for my anxious spirit. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Sarah, you look beautiful! The kids are adorable, I can't wait to see you all and hold my littlest nephew.

I love you and am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

We love seeing all the photos! Sarah, you do look beautiful and our grandchildren are so precious :-) Can hardly wait to see y'all and meet "Baby I."
Love and prayers,
Dad and Momindshi