"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
14 September 2009
Free Shipping at Snapfish.com
I saved a good bit of money last week through this promotion (which has been extended through Wednesday). I've used Snapfish in the past and have been pleased with the quality.
Do you use it for prints or digital photo books? I tried a digital photo book through another website once, thinking I might convert to that (since it's so much easier and I hate scrapbooking), but the quality was HORRIBLE. I'd be interested to know if you've had luck with any of the photo books. :)
1 comment:
Do you use it for prints or digital photo books? I tried a digital photo book through another website once, thinking I might convert to that (since it's so much easier and I hate scrapbooking), but the quality was HORRIBLE. I'd be interested to know if you've had luck with any of the photo books. :)
Post a Comment