09 December 2005

I am lame



...according to this Napoleon Dynamite personality quiz. I knew there was a reason I don't ever take these quizes. I really wanted to be sweet like Napoleon. I thought about re-taking the quiz and selecting the chapstick, dance moves, liger-themed answers. But, who am I kidding? I'm a tot, and there's nothing I can do to change that. I do wonder. What in the world is "light and crispy" and "a bit on the greasy side?" I gather it's not very flattering :-P I think I'll have Stephen take it. (Please, oh please, don't be Kip)

3 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

I took the quiz and I think they stick you in the Tater Tots category as a catch-all. Weirdos. I was a tot, too, lol. Deep down we're probably Deb. :-)

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

Wow. That is so not true of you, J. That gives me hope :-)

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

Let me clarify that the lame part wasn't true of you :) I happen to think you're a very likeable person!