
Kinda.
Saw this guy in an advertisement on Cooks.com as I was searching for a recipe this morning.
"Remember the days when napster was free?" I asked Stephen as memories of all-nighters with hundreds of pages of Dr. Sanders' assigned readings and my napster playlists came flooding back. (I didn't realize at the time that it wasn't exactly legal.)
Then I actually looked at the advertisement. "Napster is free again!" it said. As I exclaimed this to Stephen, he cautioned me to actually look in the news to see if it was a gimmick.
Well, it's mostly true. As the article above states, "...there is a catch. You can only listen to a song five times. After that, you have to either buy it for 99 cents or sign up for a monthly subscription."
Still hundreds of songs times five will last me quite a while :)
No comments:
Post a Comment