15 May 2006

Nora and her girlfriends


Alicia Butterfield (5.5mos), Geneva Bradley (9 mos), Nora Shipp (9.5 mos).
Neva and Nora are protesting the photo shoot -Neva because she was hungry and Nora because she's decided there are so many more exciting things in life than having your picture taken...

...like entertaining your friends with a story.

...or crawling away to find your doggy friends (Payton and Murphey -and yes, after initial uneasiness around dogs, Nora has decided she loves them. She even enjoyed the dog kisses. I think she is a little jealous because her girlfriends both have dogs.)

2 comments:

Amy K said...

I'm glad you posted these pictures! It's great to see these babies together as we know all the parents but haven't met the other two babies (or seen pics). :)

Anonymous said...

Stephen, I'm just sitting here looking at these pictures... I can't get over how much Nora looks like the Shipp side of the family! Of course, I can see some of Sarah in her too. Awesome. I hope you guys are doing well.