"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
14 December 2006
8 weeks
Stephen and I are now the blessed parents of two children. We can't wait to meet baby Shipp 2 in late July 2007. Nora and this one could very possibly share a birthday. And yes, Lord willing, Shipp2 will be born in Scotland.
11 comments:
yay yay! cute shipp numero dos!!! :-D (cc)
Congratulations! That's lovely news. :-)
So exciting!! Will be praying for ya'll.
Congratulations!! :-)
Congratulations you guys! How exciting!
I'm so excited for you both, and will keep you in my prayers throughout the next months.
What a wonderful blessing to you both! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
Hurray Shipps!!!! I am very very excited to hear all this!!!
Nick
Congrats! That's good news....:-D
-whitney
CONGRATULATIONS! You will find that you are so busy with two that you get behind on reading blogs. At least that is my experience. -rlr
Congratuations! I am just catching up on blogs, so I am sure this is a bit late, but better late than never!
Blessings,
Leah
Post a Comment