Hey Sarah!! Aww, all of those pictures are so adoreable!! I love the one of you and Nora! But I think my favorite would have to be Nora in the bath towel! Her face looks so funny! I love you! ~Abby
You guys are so blessed right now!! I'm sharing your joy about the new baby on the way. :-) Nora is incredibly adorable. I'm sure she'll make a great big sister. Praying for you to have a healthy and restful Christmas!! Love you guys! --A.
7 comments:
Adorable. I esp. like the one of you and Nora walking...very sweet.
Hey Sarah!!
Aww, all of those pictures are so adoreable!! I love the one of you and Nora! But I think my favorite would have to be Nora in the bath towel! Her face looks so funny!
I love you!
~Abby
nice pics! i like the one with her hat on holding her blankies.you can just see her cute little nose and mouth=)
see is just too adorable.
~Mel
aaaawwwwww! i miss my 'lil girl!! she's so amazingly cute! look at those eyelashes!!!! :-D (aunt cc)
ah she's so cute i miss her already
i love you
love jenna
You guys are so blessed right now!! I'm sharing your joy about the new baby on the way. :-) Nora is incredibly adorable. I'm sure she'll make a great big sister. Praying for you to have a healthy and restful Christmas!! Love you guys! --A.
Aw, cute ones of mommy and daughter. Also, it looks like Nora is doing fine with the shower - she's such a big girl. :)
Post a Comment