"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
22 December 2006
Clean, baby, clean.
With early pregnancy tiredness resulting in less energy for the momma during the day, our house is in need of some TLC. Thankfully, Nora has stepped up to the plate.
5 comments:
Awwww, what a big helper! That's so cute!!!
Haha! She's so funny. The little helper. I like that pic of her wearing the baseball cap.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Congrats! I am so excited that another little Shipp is ont the way!!! Hope you're feeling ok.
that is so precious! What a big girl she is already!
I updated and think you should follow my example :o) Oh, and I'm commenting and that's a good example to follow too. :oP
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment