"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
He is so precious! I can't wait to see him, and you guys too!
Oh, congrats you guys! He is beautiful!
he is so sweet!!
that face is adorable!i can't wait to meet him :)
Aw, it looks like he's smiling. Very cute. :)
So cute. I love that expression... it does make you think he must be dreaming of warm milk. Congrats! He's adorable.
He is beautiful, you guys. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so precious! I can't wait to see him, and you guys too!
Oh, congrats you guys! He is beautiful!
he is so sweet!!
that face is adorable!
i can't wait to meet him :)
Aw, it looks like he's smiling. Very cute. :)
So cute. I love that expression... it does make you think he must be dreaming of warm milk. Congrats! He's adorable.
He is beautiful, you guys. Congratulations!
Post a Comment