The Indiana leg of our summer is drawing to a close. We leave tomorrow for Tennessee with less than a week until Stephen arrives and about 3.5 weeks until baby Shipp shows up :0)
We've had a wonderful time. My family threw Nora an early birthday party and she's enjoying a few of the presents in the above picture. The kimono is actually one of my youngest sister's dress-up dresses that Nora wore ALL the time -to bed, for meals, on walks around the neighborhood. I might need to find a kimono supplier :-P
There wasn't a lot I could do as far as baby and beyond planning, so I was "forced" to rest and relax, which was a real treat. I hope to get as much done in the early days in our time in Tennessee, so we can enjoy the same down time there. I look forward to some porch sitting, Rook games, homemade ice cream and more. We'll update a bit especially with baby pictures when the time comes, but like the last few weeks, posts will come at a slower pace.
3 comments:
Thinking of you as you're in TN now. Keep us posted so we know how to pray!
missing you both already:(
Can't wait to see you again!
~Mel
Glad to have your blog address! Stephen looked pretty happy at church yesterday. I think the reality of being back with you and Nora is giving him a certain glow. Enjoy your reunion! Love, Holly
Post a Comment