20 April 2008

Chances are 'cause I wear a silly grin


He is not giving you the stink eye, that is just how his face looks... 90% of the time. My boy and his wrinkle-nosed outlook on life. I love that kid.

Joseph is getting fat and happy (-ier...baby steps). I wonder if it has anything to do with his new diet?

A burgeoning friendship between partners in crime. ("Mom, look how high Nora can jump in my crib?!")

Joseph, the human tornado, is finally learning how to entertain himself.

My new fruit and veg co-op. $10 for a box of yummy goodness each week. We've been eating a lot more produce lately. Saturday was my day to shop, and despite the early hour (6:30am!), I enjoyed picking out just what I wanted. With 12 participants though, I'll only have to shop once every three months, which is nice. And it makes menu planning more fun, too.

3 comments:

Amy K said...

I love the idea of a fruit and veg. co-op! I need to find something like that. We have friends in Fresno who do a weekly veg. co-op. They always have stir-fry at the end of the week to use up the vegetables they haven't already eaten. I guess you can put pretty much anything in stir-fry. :)

cindy said...

cute pics!! whats with the krispy kreme hat??!! aha ha haa 2 cute!

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

I haven't put the pictures of my haircut up yet but i will get around to it very soon.
it has been quite busy around here
the faris kids are coming today so i'm looking forward to it!