Stephen and the kids threw a special birthday party for me yesterday. They showered me with presents (seriously, Stephen out-did himself finding just the right gifts), we ordered pizza (yeah for super-yummy and oh-so-fresh iFratelli!), and enjoyed the last half of a delicious ice-cream cake that Megan made for us last week (just as good as the first time, maybe better :) My own excitement and anticipation was heightened by Nora's. You'd have thought it was her party. She only slipped and revealed the contents of a couple of my presents :) And Joseph was pretty fascinated by the concept of party hats. I felt pampered and loved. It was a good day.

Nora shows off a red leaf we found when we went to pick-up the pizza. A cold front blew in yesterday and we're loving it! Now I just need to find the time to dig out some warmer clothes...

Thanks for the flowers Garry and Susan!

My present-opening assistant :)

Amused by the party hat :)

A present celebrating fall - yummy hot chocolate. (I'm listening to Nora explain to me "It's chocolate that you drink with cream," her eyes as big as saucers :)
I love having a fall birthday....it's my favorite season, even if it does come late and inadequately in Texas.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a very fun family celebration. I agree-what a GREAT time of year to be born!! The peak of the fall season. How awesome is that? Again, happy birthday!
looks like a fun birthday party! :) and the house pictures are great!!! missing y'all lots!
Post a Comment