06 October 2008

Sit a spell and take the tour


Scroll down to check out the before pics and room-by-room posts!

4 comments:

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

Love your house!

Missi said...

wow, I loved going back and looking at all of your home pictures! The updates and painting jobs you guys did look fabulous! I love your decorating style. Your house is really amazing!

Elisa said...

Your house is beautiful, Sarah!! I love the colors you picked.

Amy K said...

You guys have been busy! I love all the personal touches on your new home. The green in the living room is awesome! What a great color. And I really, really love the fireplace in the kitchen sitting area. That will be so nice for when it finally gets cold this winter, right? It will make cooking and dinners so cozy and fun. Everything is fabulous! I really enjoyed all the pics. :)