09 July 2009

Alright already.

Dear grown-up voice in my head,

I know I should be designing cow costumes or cleaning my house or making freezer jam, but the kiddos are finally napping and I just wanted a few moments (or maybe an hour) to eat lunch, check gmail and facebook, price birthday gifts for the kiddos and try a new, kid-inspired, summery blog look.

And now I'm off to trace, swiffer and chop (not at the same time).

Sincerely, Sarah

4 comments:

Megan said...

HA! Great minds think alike, I guess. No wonder we are friends. :)

I heart comments too. And I also like your whale. I think it's precious and quite summer/kid inspired.

Jessica said...

I second that voice in your head. ;-)

Missi said...

I love the new blog look!! So cute! I'm glad you didn't listen to the grown-up voice in your head and took some time to play around :)

Jenna Christine Marcisz said...

i like like how you "re-designed" your blog!