
I'll be away for Stephen's actual birthday, but I tried to make up for it with a three-day celebration. Yesterday, a Salmon dinner (a real treat for us!) and presents; today, a hike of part of the Fife Coastal Path (about 4.5 miles) ending in Anstruther and tomorrow night, a trip to the movies (I can't remember the last time I went to a theater!) to see the new Bond movie.

We couldn't have asked for more pleasant weather -sun and no rain. It was a beautifully wild path complete with rock formations, green rolling hills, farm land, "watch for the livestock" signs and stone fences with rock "steps" when the path intersected with them.

For Thomas (and Carrie), our friend, with whom we'd love to explore this island (we'll have to get a hold of the song...)

Our fixer-upper. It was love at first sight, and as soon as we get a roof on it, we're moving in!
No comments:
Post a Comment