"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
01 November 2006
My new workout...
...as soon as I acquire eight treadmills and three exercise partners. Click here for details on how I plan to get in shape and have fun doing it. Thanks Kate for the inspiration.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We need to set these up in room 204 so we can all do this with you. :) We got a great chuckle out of the video.
P.S. I also loved the cute "bunch of grapes" photo posted below the workout notice.
I just heard that you all wheren't feeling well. So, i hope you are feeling better soon, being sick is the pits. (random note: Mr. D is taking some senior pictures of me today)
5 comments:
We need to set these up in room 204 so we can all do this with you. :) We got a great chuckle out of the video.
P.S. I also loved the cute "bunch of grapes" photo posted below the workout notice.
I could really go for a workout right now--I've spent all day sitting at the polls :oP
I just heard that you all wheren't feeling well. So, i hope you are feeling better soon, being sick is the pits. (random note: Mr. D is taking some senior pictures of me today)
That would be an awesome wokout:)
~abby
Hey Sarah,
We hope that you feel better soon.
We love you!!
~mel,abby and jen
Post a Comment