




This past week has been one of those "in sickness" periods of our marriage. Good health is certainly something I take for granted until times like this come. God is gracious as it could have been much worse. Even knowing that though I was weary of days of exhaustion and being ill. I'm feeling much better and hope to be back to 100% soon. Stephen was sick just over a day (very sick), and even though it was his reading week during which time he hoped to get much accomplished in school, he watched Nora for large chunks of time so I could rest. Trying to be a good wife though, I wouldn't let him do that constantly and insisted on watching Nora some while he went to the library. It was then I realized this is the first time I've been that sick since before Nora. IT IS VERY DIFFERENT being sick when you're a parent. No lounging in bed peacefully. I did recline on my couch, while Nora -as if sensing her freedom- raided my purse, food cabinets, etc, etc. I am thankful she did not get sick, but part of me wished that she could somehow feel as lethargic as I did.
The pictures are from last weekend. Stephen had a conference on Saturday and Nora and I explored the outskirts of St. Andrews. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds -perhaps rest or perhaps I'll be so sick of being indoors that I'll do something crazy.
1 comment:
Hey Sarah!
We're glad that you're feeling better! Being sick in so not fun.
The pics. are so cool.We love the one of you and Nora:)It is so cute.
See you soon!!!
Post a Comment