21 March 2007

Uncle Jeremy's visit



Stephen's brother, Jeremy, is visiting for a week. He is very attentive to Nora and she's loving it! Here she is modeling the antique (1920s) dress that he bought her at a store near Oxford and his sunglasses purchased, I presume, at superstore USA. Quite the fashion statement. Toddlers everywhere, take note.

5 comments:

Nathan J. Marcisz said...

She is SOO cute! She looks "cool" in those suglasses. And that dress is beautiful!

Kaitlyn said...

what a ham...so adorable!!

I can't wait to come see you guys! :o)

Unknown said...

Wow, when did Jeremy show up? I didn't even know he was there! Boy I'm out of the loop with my own family! Just to let ya know, I've added several more photo albums just now to my facebook! Check them out when ya get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Awww,she's soo adorable cool sunglasses and she looks soo cute in that dress!!!!!!!
I miss you all so much!!!
~Jenna

Anonymous said...

Actually, the glasses are from a charity shop in Oxford.

She does look good. I should have let her keep them. But it seems the glasses weren't a precise fit.