"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
01 March 2007
With pigtails and purse...
our baby is growing up...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh my goodness!!! she's getting so big! and sooooo cute! give hugs all around for me...u, baby 2, nora, stephen, ur neighbor, co-worker! everyone! :) hahahahaa miss u lots! cc
5 comments:
oh my goodness!!! she's getting so big! and sooooo cute! give hugs all around for me...u, baby 2, nora, stephen, ur neighbor, co-worker! everyone! :) hahahahaa
miss u lots! cc
Wow, she looks so grown up!!!!She is sooooooooooooo cute!!!I love you guys!!
~Ab
So adorable! Can't wait to see her!
Check your email b/c I emailed you :o) Also, I put some notes up on my blog from GC.
Love ya!
I miss her so much! Awww, those pigtails are so cute! And I love her purse!!!
~Nate
awww, she's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
with her little pigtails and purse
come to think of it she's always adorable.
well I need to go
Bye!
Jenna
Post a Comment