23 June 2007

Lake Michigan


One of the highlights of the past week: Going up to St. Joseph, MI to visit with the Faris family. Nora had such a great time with her cousins. Here she is with her buddy, Cameron. He was so sweet and attentive to her.

Aunt-niece; more like sisters

Cameron and Cargill -what handsome guys! (To-do for next get-together: get picture of James, Elizabeth and Lydia!)

You know how some cities have a theme of painted horses or cows? Well, in St. Joe it was painted miniature cars. We got Nora to walk around town by pointing her toward the next street corner. As soon as the car came in view, she would excitedly say, "Norna's car, Norna's car." ("Norna" is how she currently pronounces her name...)

A "cheesy" smile

3 comments:

Abigail Marcisz said...

That was so fun!

Amy K said...

Cute pics! It was really great to see you today Sarah. Thanks again for making the drive down here!

Mel said...

aww...I'm just now looking at these pictures. I hadn't scrolled down after looking at your other post. I really like the top one of her and Cameron. So cute!
Love you all,
Mel