23 June 2007

Update on the Shipp in Scotland

I've been able to talk to Stephen most every day on Skype with a video camera. It's been great to "see" him and catch up on our respective goings-on. I thought everyone should know that he's making great progress on his Master's thesis, cooking good meals for himself, making time to visit with friends and exercising (running 9 miles with friends today). In short, he's my superman and I'm so proud of him. Can't wait to see you in 2.5 weeks, babe!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Hey Sarah! It was so nice to run into you and Nora today (what a cutie)! Hope the next few of weeks pass quickly as you anticipate Stephen coming and then the new addition to your family! Blessings, Alaina

Anonymous said...

aaawww all those pics are sooo great!! :) i'm glad y'all are having so much fun visiting family!!! hope to talk to u soon! luv u!! cindy