"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
19 March 2006
Itchy feet
I have itchy feet. I desire to be somewhere different. I'm content with leaving "the house," "the garden" and "the white picket fence" that I own and not rent for future days. But, I'm finding it very hard to consider that I may be in the same place next year. I want to "escape" my current surroundings and frustrations for new experiences and scenery. Even so, I realize that contentment is a condition of the heart and isn't to be found by changing location. I'm praying that I learn more fully how (in whatever situation I am) to be content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You might try this link for your condition.
Post a Comment