"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
29 March 2006
So many books
...so little time (to pick them all up). That being the case, we are trying to train Nora to bypass certain areas in her explorations. Not a lot of progress yet. Maybe next week...
Good luck! I've been trying to do the same thing. I think we've finally managed to get it into Meredith's head that the CD rack and fire pokers are off-limits (at least she KNOWS even if she chooses to disobey) but there are so MANY areas that should be off-limits and I don't know where else to begin!
1 comment:
Good luck! I've been trying to do the same thing. I think we've finally managed to get it into Meredith's head that the CD rack and fire pokers are off-limits (at least she KNOWS even if she chooses to disobey) but there are so MANY areas that should be off-limits and I don't know where else to begin!
Post a Comment