21 April 2006

Highlights of a full week

It's Friday. That's really just beautiful. I've had an up and down week with all the work on my plate right now. I know I shouldn't "worry about tomorrow," but I do. Still, the Lord is gracious.

There have been so many highlights from this week.

-Stephen's incredible support
-The most adorable daughter ever who is growing up so fast
-Crazy fun emails and chats with sisters (all I can say to this is beware of green tea)
-A great friend who rearranged her schedule to hang with Nora this morning so I could work for 3.5 hours undisturbed (thanks, Layla!!!!!)
-Awesome weather (mostly sun all week, but a little rain too)
-A few judges actually signed up (finally!)
-Playing some soccer with the love of my life while our little cheerleader used her rattle as a pom-pom
-This funny, funny clip, which I didn't find because I never find cool stuff online; thankfully, I know people who do.
-Um. sleep. which I need and can get because TOMORROW IS SATURDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked chatting with us
(I hope you were not to scared)

:0)