30 April 2006

Econ Class

I came across this tonight, while "helping" my sis-in-law with her statistics class over the phone (haha). I really just listened to her quesions and then turned to ask Stephen the answers. Anyway, I was checking a definition on something, and came across a word that caused forgotten PHC memories to come flooding back. So for all you who were in Dr. Brandley's economics class, I'll just post this fun word -WIDGET!

4 comments:

Leah said...

It brings back memories of story problems and horrible can-be-more-than-one-answer multiple choice tests!

i,Sardonicus said...

Sarah, you can't post something about Econ class without an accompanying graph!!!! What were you thinking???? :-p

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

HA! Yeah, i had "forgotten" about that too (put the bad memory in the very back of my mind!).

Katie said...

Lol! It's funny how much y'all seem to have hated that class. It was my absolute favorite from the whole time we were at school. :-)