...is Nora's new favorite place. Upon entering our flat, you find yourself in a small mudroom space defined by a second glass door that opens to our main living area. Nora loves to tell me "good-bye," open (and close behind her) the glass door and have that bit of independence and fresh air. She'll take books and toys out there and play contendedly by herself. If that landing just outside our front door didn't lead to a flight of steps, I'd be set with allowing her to go out and play to her heart's content, but as it is, I have to watch her closely. Still, it's fun to see her grow up, explore and enjoy new challenges and opportunities.
"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
11 March 2007
The front step
...is Nora's new favorite place. Upon entering our flat, you find yourself in a small mudroom space defined by a second glass door that opens to our main living area. Nora loves to tell me "good-bye," open (and close behind her) the glass door and have that bit of independence and fresh air. She'll take books and toys out there and play contendedly by herself. If that landing just outside our front door didn't lead to a flight of steps, I'd be set with allowing her to go out and play to her heart's content, but as it is, I have to watch her closely. Still, it's fun to see her grow up, explore and enjoy new challenges and opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww, she is such an angel. Does she still like her little corner?
Oh, she is growing up WAY too fast.
Love you guys!
~Nate
That is adorable. And I love the picture you took of it too. I think it is great to watch them gain their independance and self-idenity.
We are having funny days of sunshine and then snow, followed by warm sunshine (back here in DC metro). Yesterday there was no heat in the church building. It was warmer outside, because of the sun.
thats a great pic of nora in the doorway! soooo cute! and YOU look so cute! :) the whole bump thing is a great look for you! :) luv and miss y'all! cc
That picture is SO adoreable!!!!!
I am going to cry...*sniff*...I miss you guys so much!
~Ab
awww she's so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is such a cute picture!!!!
well got to go
miss all you guys!!
Bye!
~Jenna
Post a Comment