This morning we sadly bid farewell to Stephen's brother, Jeremy. We'll miss our evening discussions on everything from church life to architecture. Stephen will miss their spontaneous lunch meetings and tea breaks. Nora will miss their walks. I'll miss the amazing help around the house -I barely had to wash a dish or do a load of clothes all week. I had expected him to travel more extensively, but he was around a lot and was really thoughtful about being a blessing to our family. He taught Nora to "wash" the dishes, which is her new favorite thing. I can't go near the sink without her saying "dish." And he left behind touches of creativity -the basket filled with different colored fruits and the artistic flower arrangements. Thanks, Jeremy for a great visit.
PS: I want to praise my hubby as well. In the picture above, he took up a task I had volunteered to do -bake cookies for a youth retreat for our church. He made the most delicious Snickerdoodles ever!
3 comments:
Can't wait for a visit from y'all so Stephen can bake us some snickerdoodles! We miss you!
Love,
Mom and Nathan & all
i like the picture where jeremy's
teache nora how to do the dishs
well i need to go
Bye!
i mean teaching
Post a Comment