FYI: Next week (when I have a bit more time), I'll be making the blog private. We want you to keep visiting and posting comments, so please don't be deterred by the extra step of requesting access! We love our blog friends (besides I'll also have the pleasure of finding out those of you who visit but never comment...which is what I do 99% of the time with others, so that's not a criticism :0)
7 comments:
yep, that's me. One of your lurkers. :)
But I love checking your blog!
http://welcometothemainevents.wordpress.com/
~jenna (Lisk)
Yes, that is probably me too! I would love to keep reading!
L
I would like to be able to keep reading as well!! (Let me know if you need an email address or something.)
Ditto with me. I'm definitely one hanging out on the sidelines. Hope you don't mind!
Faith
hi there, I am Danny's sister (that you have on your side links), I have visited a some times and if you wouldn't mind, would still like to have access to read your blog (I think I met Stephen once or twice-but I was very little so I don't remember it very well). do I need to give you a blogger screen name or what? thanks,
A. Davis
I believe I have commented before, but I do enjoy reading regularly!
um....a lurker...that would be me...I really hope you don't mind...This is Katrina Nordmo from 2nd RP...:)
Post a Comment