"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
I can't wait to see and meet this little boy in a couple of weeks!! Sarah, how are you feeling? See you soon.Love you,Elizabeth
Awww...he is so adorable!!He is looking so much bigger than when I last saw him. His smile is just too cute! I can't wait to see you guys!Love you!~Abby
I love the pictures! The middle one looks just like Nora. :) Blessings,L
What a handsome little guy ... glad to see you're enjoying boy clothes! I think both are cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait to see and meet this little boy in a couple of weeks!! Sarah, how are you feeling? See you soon.
Love you,
Elizabeth
Awww...he is so adorable!!
He is looking so much bigger than when I last saw him. His smile is just too cute!
I can't wait to see you guys!
Love you!
~Abby
I love the pictures! The middle one looks just like Nora. :)
Blessings,
L
What a handsome little guy ... glad to see you're enjoying boy clothes! I think both are cute.
Post a Comment