24 September 2007

Milestones


A big day for these bath times buddies. "Joefish" (Nora's rendition) turned eight weeks and Nora...
...bought big girl panties because she went all day -the first day of potty training -with only 1 accident! I can't believe how little I did. She seems to have just decided that she's ready. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Now for the random pictures.

I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but when he's mad, Joseph scoots -far. I can't put him on our bed without making sure pillows are snug around him. In the picture above, he protested tummy time for about 15 minutes before stopping -seemingly exhausted -several feet from where I put him. I wonder if that is any indication he might be an early crawler?

And last, but not least, the adorable pouty face. If he's trying to make me feel sorry for him, it doesn't work. I just crack up every time. Poor guy.

2 comments:

Ceil said...

What a cute face:-P

Amy K said...

How cute is Joseph's face!! I can't believe he can scoot so far, either. Wow.

And that's so great about Nora. I tried again one more morning (but only half-heartedly) because I was discouraged about my first day of potty training. She went two out of three times in the potty but then we stopped again. Maybe I should stick with it more but I just bought a huge box of diapers for her. So, when those run out, maybe I'll have more motivation. :)