"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
Beautiful pictures! Is there a reason you call the daffodils, tulips? I hope you are all doing well!Blessings,Leah
Before I saw Leah's post, I was wondering the same thing. I'm not very good with flower names, though.I love the last pic of Nora. That's awesome with the b/w and color merged.
lol. can you tell i've been a little frazzled recently?!? tulips are my favorite flowers. so i guess i subconsciously saw beautiful flowers and translated that into "tulips" or maybe there's just really not a good explanation :P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Is there a reason you call the daffodils, tulips? I hope you are all doing well!
Blessings,
Leah
Before I saw Leah's post, I was wondering the same thing. I'm not very good with flower names, though.
I love the last pic of Nora. That's awesome with the b/w and color merged.
lol. can you tell i've been a little frazzled recently?!? tulips are my favorite flowers. so i guess i subconsciously saw beautiful flowers and translated that into "tulips" or maybe there's just really not a good explanation :P
Post a Comment