"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
...keeps the doctor away:) you're getting so big Nora! I love you so much! Aunt Melanie
Very cute! Sarah, Nora is looking more like you every day!!
Awww,the pictures are sooo adoreable.Nora is growing up so fast.Love,Abby
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Luv ur pics! Keep 'em comin'. =)Hope all is well with the Shipp family. I miss you guys! *sniff* =(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...keeps the doctor away:)
you're getting so big Nora!
I love you so much!
Aunt Melanie
Very cute! Sarah, Nora is looking more like you every day!!
Awww,the pictures are sooo adoreable.Nora is growing up so fast.
Love,
Abby
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Luv ur pics! Keep 'em comin'. =)
Hope all is well with the Shipp family. I miss you guys! *sniff*
=(
Post a Comment