"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
06 October 2006
Building forts and making friends...
Nora's new favorite: blanket forts... Meet Nora's friends, Sam and Owen t. They like to build blanket and chair forts, too. Oops! Nora tore down the fort! Boo! It's the sam monster...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The pictures are so cute! It looks like Nora is having a great time. I love you!! ~Abby
I heartily approve of Nora's new favorite-blanket forts are the best! Wow, those pictures bring back memories of making them in the basement. Nora also has good taste in guys-her friends are quite the cuties :oP
2 comments:
The pictures are so cute! It looks like Nora is having a great time.
I love you!!
~Abby
I heartily approve of Nora's new favorite-blanket forts are the best! Wow, those pictures bring back memories of making them in the basement. Nora also has good taste in guys-her friends are quite the cuties :oP
Post a Comment