
View of the main room: Study (to the r.), Living room (to the l.), kitchen with bar (foreground)

I love the tile in the kitchen

Nora helps unpack her room...

Red has to be one of the best colors for a child's room! We recently returned the pack and play we were borrowing in our first days here and Nora graduated to the bed with a bed rail. I braced myself for a hard adjustment, but as the only change so far has been that she's added an extra hour of sleep each night, I think it was a good step up.

Both rooms have an adjoining bathroom. Neither has a bath tub. So not only does my baby sleep in a big bed, she also takes showers quite happily. Ah! Not a baby much longer...
2 comments:
Wow! That's gorgeous! How cool!
Sarah, your new place looks awesome! I love all the yellow and, like you, love the modern themes. That is so cool. :)
Meredith likes showers, too. Actually, anything to do with water. That's so great that Nora is adjusting to everything so well.
It's great to see your place for the next year. I know you guys will have so many good memories ... Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment