03 October 2006

Last week, part II


St. Andrews Castle

St. Andrews Cathedral

View from St. Rules Tower. The only picture we were able to take before thick fog rolled in and blocked "the best view of the city."

4 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to come and visit :o)

Shannon Koons said...

Love the pics, Sarah - keep them coming. Glad you're able to enjoy the sites! Loved the Cathedral shot - you're bringing back fond memories. :)

Amy K said...

Sarah, you guys are going to have such a memorable year!

I hope you'll be able to post pics of your trip to the continent too. :)

Glad you have the internet now and you can be re-connected to the world!!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic time you guys are having! Nora is growing up so fast. I'll be keeping up with all your fun and exciting experiences!

-Kerri