"He said to them 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?' Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm." Mt. 8:26
09 October 2006
For fellow bloggers...
Have any of you switched to the new version of Blogger in beta?
Benefits? Disadvantages? Would you recommend doing it?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I switched last week, and so far it seem too much different. There is a function that allows you to change the appearance of the blog without editing the HTML, and you can also put up a password to limit who can see your content.
It is irreversible, so make sure you really want it before you switch.
5 comments:
I switched last week, and so far it seem too much different. There is a function that allows you to change the appearance of the blog without editing the HTML, and you can also put up a password to limit who can see your content.
It is irreversible, so make sure you really want it before you switch.
I meant: "... so far it DOES NOT seem too different." It's been a long day :-D
Yeah, I agree w/MH...no huge difference other than some little things...make the switch, embrace the beta...lol.
I've heard from a couple people not to switch because they've had problems with it, but haven't tried it myself yet.
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111`WWSDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Post a Comment