12 October 2006

Polaroid moments in Europe

Our Europe pictures are uploaded at last!


There is some description, but if I tried to write more it would have been months before you saw anything! To view the pictures chronologically, start at the last one and go back :)

And above is one worth highlighting because it makes me crack up every time I see it. Talk about capturing the moment. Nora didn't know quite what to think of take off.

9 comments:

The Wileyman said...

Thanks for posting your pictures! The ones of Paris in particular made me homesick in a strange way (more about that on my blog).

Good to hear that y'all are doing well!

Kaitlyn said...

haha--that picture is great, her face is hilarious!
I emailed Matt and found out that there is still room on the Scotland trip! So, Lord willing, I'll be going!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny.She looks so cute!:)
~Abby

Anonymous said...

aww...I miss you all!
Nora does look pretty funny in that picture:P

Love ya,
Mel

Elisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elisa said...

Your pictures are wonderful! They really made me miss Europe. I'm so excited for the three of you!

Anonymous said...

ha ahahahaaha! cute pic of nora!! you should enter that in a contest :) miss u!!!

Amy K said...

Sarah, thanks for posting pictures! They are AMAZING. You got some incredible shots. It was so much FUN to journey "with" you through Europe. (I wonder, though, if I should've looked at them because now I want to go back SOON.)

I'm really proud of you guys for taking the trip with a little one. A lot of people wouldn't have done it because it's a LOT harder with a small child but, now, you have all these great memories. And some day Nora will look at the pictures of her in all these beautiful places and think it is so cool that she was there as a young child.

Thanks again. I LOVED them!!

Amy

Amy K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.