Baby Shipp is a jumping bean these days...or nights rather. After putting Nora to bed about 8pm and beginning to relax myself...that's when I feel the wee one the most. I'm sure this is a foretaste of things to come. As soon as child 1 is in bed, child 2 demands attention. But, "I have a dream..." of coordinated and deep sleeping patterns for our children. Some day.
I'm sure you're all dying to know that baby is now "the size of" an onion. Last week, baby sized up to an avocado. I guess we won't question BabyCenter's assumption that onions are bigger than avocados or wonder too much into how the produce item most-resembling-baby-at-this-stage is chosen. It's all rather fascinating. Stay tuned next week for..."our baby looks like a grapefruit."
1 comment:
Wow, is the baby really that big now? Mine must be in the avacado phase, then, since I'm a week or so behind. :) I felt Meredith very early (starting at 14 weeks, consistently). So, I've been disappointed that I haven't felt this one. With Meredith I read a lot and had time to think about everything that was happening to me and baby. With this one, I've been a lot busier and more distracted and haven't been paying that much attention. But, it's fun to be reminded ...
And, about Nutella. I think that Nutella would definitely make everything better.
Post a Comment